Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Time

Well, it has been forever since I have blogged! I have not taken many pictures because I have been feeling so sick the last couple of months because ..... I am pregnant! I think most everybody knows by now, but now I am feeling better so hopefully I will be posting more pictures. Here is some of the stuff we have done this summer.

We have done a whole lot of swimming. The first couple of times we took Halle she was so scared of the water and wanted nothing to do with it but now she loves it!


Lots of BBQ's and Fire Pits.

4th of July

Petting Zoo at Thanksgiving Point

4 comments:

Mandy said...

It's about time you start blogging again! I can't believe you are almost half way through your pregnancy. I love the pic of Halle laying back like Toph. Too cute!

Thompson Family said...

I love the pic of Toph on the pirate slide. Awesome pic. I bet he loves that. What a great dad!

Jaeme + Randy said...

Looks like your summer has been fun! Cute pictures :). As always, it was so fun going out last week. I can't wait to do it again! And I'm so excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl yay!

Alison Daugs said...

Congratulations on babie #2! You are such cute parents.