Friday, April 23, 2010

Girls Trip Wahoooo!

Last weekend I was able to go on a kid free trip to St. George! I went with my sisters, Mandy, Tiffany, and Nikki (Angie we missed you!), my sister-in-law Rebecca and my mom. I love these trips because I get to do my 3 favorite things without any interruptions, shop, eat really yummy food, and lay out in the sun. That is pretty much what we did the whole time and it was great! When I go on a trip like this I always come home feeling refreshed. I am so grateful because I have an awesome husband who happily took Halle and let me have a relaxing weekend. There is nothing better then a weekend with the girls!

3 comments:

Harward Family said...

How fun!!! I am jealous :)

Alison Daugs said...

Seriously- You should feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family full of sisters. I am the only girl with six brothers. It's just not the same. I am sure it is priceless. Cherish it! Good for Toph helping out with the babe.

Love said...

How fun to have a girls getaway!! I'm sure all you girls need that break every now and then! I think it is awesome that you and your sisters are so close! How fun to be able to hang out with your friends and your sisters at the same time ;)