Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yea for December 7th!

Well I am 35 weeks and almost done! I usually don't post any pregnancy pictures because I feel so gross and ugly when I am pregnant but I thought why not. I am very excited because I went to the doctors and they let me schedule my Induction date! So I will have this baby on December 7th if he doesn't come sooner. That is four weeks away! It is so nice to get this date because I can see an official end in sight. This pregnancy has been a lot harder on my body then with Halle. I don't know if it is because I am having a boy or I am a couple years older but I am so ready to be done. I am ready to be done with the constant heartburn, nausea, sciatic nerve pain, and tiredness. Don't get me wrong though, I am so so so so grateful that I am able to get pregnant and on the bright side all of those symptoms disappear when you have the baby, except for the tiredness, I think that gets worse!


3 comments:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

It is nice to know there is an end in sight. You look adorable pregnant! Hopefully these next 4 weeks go by fast for you!

Mandy said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited to meet my nephew!!!!!

Thompson Family said...

You are so lucky...so much closer than me. I have like 12 weeks left...UUGH! Exciting though...