Thursday, October 7, 2010

Best Sister Ever!

I just have to say that I have the best sister ever! I have been in A LOT of pain these last couple of weeks with my sciatic nerve. It was something that I have heard pregnant women talk about and thought that sucks I am glad I didn't have that when I was pregnant with Halle. I always felt bad for the people that had it but until you experience it you do not know how painful it really is. Every time I do the simplest things like carry grocery's, vacuum a room, or do the dishes I am major pain that night and the next day I am barley able to walk and anyway I move is very, very, painful. Well needless to say my house has been a complete disaster and it has been driving me crazy. So my wonderful sister asked if she come clean my house and of course I said no because I was so embarrassed to even let her in my house let alone clean it! Well she just showed up at my house this morning and wouldn't take no for an answer. It was exactly what I needed. She came and cleaned and it helped me a SO MUCH. I am so grateful for a sister who knows when to not take no for an answer. Sometimes that is just what you need. I love ya Nikki, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Britt that sucks!!! I hope you get feeling better soon!!

Thompson Family said...

Sister and friends are great for that. How sweet. That sucks about your nerve. Not sure if I had a sciatic nerve thing, but with all my kids, towards the end...I get major back pain too and a shooting nerve pain up my back and down my leg. Might be same thing. Some days are good and others are terrible. And it is hard to sleep too. Love ya.Hang in there!