Saturday, November 22, 2008

So yes, I am one of those Twilight fans! My sisters, mom, and I decided if we were going to go to Twilight, we would do it right. We went to the midnight show so we went out to eat to Tempanyaki before because it was also my 24th birthday. We wore matching t-shirts. I know a little embarrassing, but fun. We got to the movie theater about 2 hours early to find a LONG line outside. People had been waiting there since 11:00 that morning. (At least I am not that obsessed!) We waited in the cold but ended up with a pretty good seats. I don't know if the movie lead up to all the hype, but all in all we had a BLAST!


Dinner at Tempanyaki Me and Mandy- We are the true Twilight fans! Me and Nikki- She was smart to bring a warm jacket. She looked like an Eskimo! Me and my mom-she was a sport staying up until 2:30 a.m! Me and Angie-Even though she is 9 months pregnant
she stood in line like a champ without complaining once!

6 comments:

Love said...

Yea Brit! I am soo glad you went and had a good time! You ARE a true fan! Jon's friend went with his wife and told Jon not to see it. So now I have no one to go with!! WAAA!

Love said...

Wait so....Did you like the movie?? Or not as much as you thought? I have read some comments and it seems like everyone LOVED it! I know you were very excited to see it, so I was just wondering if you really loved it, or just ok?

Love said...

Im sorry you didnt like the movie because I know you were looking forward to it coming out! But like you said, at least you had a fun night. I am trying to get Jon to let us stay in utah for 2 weeks. he only wants to stay one because he thinks we will get bored. lol. he can speak for himself because I am dying to see my friends and family. My top priorities are see family and friends. when we get our schedule figured out, i will let you know so hopefully we can get together! I am excited to come home to visit!

Ashley said...

A part of me is so glad I have not read these books! LOL

I'm so happy that you have a blog too...now I can keep up with you!

Halle looks SOOOO much like you!

Amy said...

That is so awesome you went to a midnight showing! I am a little obsessed with Twilight myself, but am in the closet about it. I've already seen the movie 3 times and you don't even want to know how many times I've read the books, lol! I'm so glad you found my blog too! Its so fun to see what you are up to and watch your adorable Halle grow. :o)

Mick and Tiff said...

Brittney-
I didn't know you started a blog. I am so glad to see cute Halle again. It has been a long time.

Your twilight looks fun with all your sisters and mom. I love the fanpire shirts!!